Saturday, 12 April 2014

Just Some Lines April Challenge Week 2: Think Spring

Hello friends!  Welcome to week 2 of our current challenge for April:

Think Spring


You can interpret this however you like - think Spring flowers, Easter, bugs & butterflies, etc.  Don't forget to use an image from Just Some Lines - we offer a freebie for you at the original post here as well as additional freebies here.  Enjoy the eye candy from our Design Team!
.........................................................

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful are all of the Dt creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site and wanted to join your challenge I added my card to your challenge and then realized that you have to use an image from Just some lines. I tried to delete my card but I couldn't. I apologize.
    I also became a new follower, love the DT creations they are beautiful and so inspirational. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ! We love it when you do :)
♥♥♥

Share It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...