Thursday, 22 March 2012

Hitching a Ride

Vicki here...
I have made a number of center-step cards lately and this one uses the cute Just Some Lines image of Tut and Peep.  I can imagine that Tut is going turtle speed down to the finish line and little Peep has hitched a ride.  I used.Bingo tokens to show the finish line and colored them brightly with Copic markers.

If you are not familiar with the center-step card, I have two views of it below.  One shows the front while the other shows the side.  This card sits well on a table and a sentiment can also be inside.

Don't forget to enter the Mini-Blog giveaway,  You have until April 1 to enter.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Vicki. Wow I did not know about a center step card. It looks rather difficult to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE turtles! Awesome card...think I'm going to attempt to make a step card (never made one before!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, this is too cute and I love the step-card! I haven't done one of those in a while, you've inspired me. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable vicki...love the colors..i need to get back into making these...great inspiration

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous creation just love it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki this is a fab card I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super cute and clever Vicki, great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ! We love it when you do :)
♥♥♥

Share It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...