Wednesday, 18 January 2012

GOING CLASSIC TODAY:)

Hello everyone!  It's Audrey with you today and my day did not start off too well!  One of my kids got sick right after midnight last night, another early this am and a third I had to pick up at school at 9:30am b/c he was not feeling well.  So, it has been a pretty bad day, which is also why my post for today is later than usual.  I hope all of you are safe and healthy!

For my creation today, I went with a more "classic" feel to my card.  I usually use a lot of bright colors in my creations, but today I went with black, white and red.  I chose Winter Robin 2 from JUST SOME LINES SHOP.  I love the wide variety of images that Jehanne has in the shop and this one was great fun to color with my Copics.  I added ribbon from SU (wide striped), Michael's (white/red) and lace from Hobby Lobby.  Button is from random button assortment I found at Michael's, silver cord from SU.  Sizzix EF used on white Copic Xpress paper, red and black CS from Core-dinations and DP behind image is Doodlebug Design.  Sentiment from Verve cut with Creatables die and image and backing DP cut with Nellie's dies.  I hope you like it and that it will provide some inspiration to try some of Jehanne's great variety of images!!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting ! We love it when you do :)
♥♥♥

Share It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...